Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alan Wake

So it's been almost a year since the game Alan Wake came out, and you can find it for $20 if you look hard enough.  I recently purchased it through Amazon, and am still playing through the game.
Image courtesy of Gossip Gamers

What's Alan Wake?  It's a psychological Action Thriller -- my type of game.  When it comes to video games, I like getting as scared as possible, and while Alan Wake isn't a gore fest, it manages to keep you on your toes.  With stunning graphics, the whole game feels like a television show -- and your the protagonist.

I'll be updating my progress through the game on this blog, and will give my final decision on whether you should spend money on this game.  Until then, I have to say, I'm loving the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment