Monday, February 14, 2011

Alan Wake: DLC

Yup, still reviewing Alan Wake. But this time I downloaded the first extra episode since it came free with my purchase of Alan Wake. I have to say, if it doesn't come with your copy, you should buy it, because this episode really brings out some new gameplay. The story gets more intricate (and I personally see it as backing up my previous analysis of the plot). All in all, I have to say it was well worth my time. It offers about an hour of extra game play and really touches on some emotional issues.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, your actually almost interesting me into looking in to this more, just by the sheer number of posts your making about this guy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Criis, you're showing this game a ton of love.

    ReplyDelete