Thursday, May 26, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

So there I was, playing Team Deathmatch on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.  Equipt with a FAL and a SPAS, I quickly died twice from noob tubes.... but then I began dominating.  Within the first 30 seconds of the match, I called in my harrier, which then got two kills and got me a pave low.  All I needed were a few more kills and I could get that Spectre AC-130 that I love so much. *Bzzzzzt* My harrier got another kill.

I was close, and the enemy team was after me -- they knew where I was.  Two storm in from different directions at the same time. *knife* One down, but the other had already started shooting.  I strafed left and unload my whole FAL clip into him.  *AC-130 ready* (or what ever the hell they say).  I changed my magazine and *bam* I was dead.

But not all hope was lost, I had my AC-130 AND a Pavelow still.  I'd save them for later. I began my usual tactic of running around like an idiot and some how getting kills when I got another harrier.  Deployed that bitch. Pavelow.  Deployed.  AC-130.

I went to my usual hiding spot -- which is the middle of the map where every one goes (hiding in plain sight one might say).

I was getting triple kills left and right.  My harrier and pavelow were simply annialating while I was using the AC-130 to kill enemies camping in buildings.  It was a beautiful sight.

But my work wasn't over.  I called in my second AC-130.  Triple kills left and right again.

And then came my pavelow.

We were close to winning, about two kills away.  I wanted that Killcam kill.  So I sprinted around like a maniac.  I found someone.  I unloaded my FAL... to find that I had only 3 bullets left...

Out of ammo and frantic, I made a mad dash for him.

My Commando Pro perk would finally come in handy.

*Knife*

He was dead.

The Killcam played and I was so happy.

But then the scoreboard came....


I nearly came.

But I decided to press my luck.  Let's go again.  Let's do this.

Let's kick some ass...



2 comments:

  1. Nice! Ahah I haven't touched MW in so long..
    Well keep it up! Maybe I'll play you one day (;
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty awesome! It's normally a good day for me if I finish positive XD

    ReplyDelete